Monday 9 July 2012

Clay, Costumes Oh my!

It's been a while since I have posted anything worth while. But I have been kind of blah lately and with the weather being so hot its hard to do anything! But I have been making a lot of crafts lately. My clay collection is getting bigger and I'm getting batter at making them. So here are a few that I have made in the last few weeks!





These are just a few of the clay creations I have made in the last few weeks. 


Here is a video of more of my charms that I have made. I have been making clay things like crazy I just love it! I have also been making a lot of crafts as well, anything craft related I am in love with. So that means I will be making some costume stuff soon! I was thinking of making Finn and Fionna hats soon since Fan Expo is coming up fast! I need to get costume making!

Well I'm off!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment