Friday 1 June 2012

Anime North 2012

Where to start?

Well on the Saturday I was dressed up like Pikachu but it was my own version and man did it take forever to get ready! Well the makeup was difficult to do since I am a perfectionist and had to get the red checks as perfect as I could! Once I was ready to go! I looked like this!


This was after the con I wanted a picture of me incase I couldn't find any of me that was taken at the con!

Once I got there I went right to the media office to get my media pass which was easy and simple, then I was off to the pokemon shoot! I couldn't believe at all the cosplayers! There were so many people! It was awesome, I'm so happy there are still into pokemon as much as I am and will always be for sure!

I got a lot of photos of different cosplayers that I loved or thought that were really cool looking. Here are a few:


Al from Fullmetal Alchemist


Cammy


Steampunk

For more pictures of cosplays I saw go here: Various Cosplays

I got so many photos I'm still going through them and picking the ones I like then editing some that need a bit of tweaking. I feel bad for the people I did private shoots for I'm not even close to being done! And its been a week since Anime North ended! But I shall get them done soon!!!

Back to Anime North 2012...

The Saturday was INSANE! There was so many people I could barely move around in the dealers room nor get through the dealers room. I was at Anime North for www.toycollector.com to take pictures of toys that they were showing or selling there. So when I was trying to get pictures of toys, it was so difficult since there were so many people I could barely get any good shoots or angles I wanted to be at. But I got a lot of photos and the Sunday was less crowded so it was better to get shoots.

The cosplayers were amazing! I couldn't get over at how many people were cosplaying! I hadn't been to Anime North since 2009 so it's gotten bigger and well known so more cosplayers!

I have to say my favorite part was the Fullmetal Alchemist shoot on the Sunday afternoon. I got to see some great cosplayers from my favorite anime of all time. Here are some photos from that shoot:






For more pictures go here: FMA Photoshoot

And I was dressed up as Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ( The newer and better version of Fullmetal :3 ) And this is my costume:


I had a blast and I can't wait till Fan Expo at the end of August! I will post some progress pictures for the costumes I'm making for Fan Expo! Can't wait!

Signing off xx





No comments:

Post a Comment